Bluetooth Battery Monitor Pro APK
APK Version History
About Radio FM 90s
Bluetooth Battery Monitor – is a widget-only application that provides you with an estimated battery level of your Bluetooth headset (or another device) and calculates how much time is left of its battery life. To calculate these values, widget monitors your Bluetooth device activity and uses Active time and Standby time that you should enter on the configuration screen. You can take these values from user manual or specifications of your Bluetooth device, or use widget itself to count active time for you.
This application is compatible with all Bluetooth devices, that support A2DP or Headset profiles.
- Battery level icon in status bar (optional);
- Warning notification if your Bluetooth device runs low battery (optional);
- Available 2x1 and 1x1 widget's sizes;
- You can assign your desired names to your Bluetooth devices;
- Easy to use and configure;
- Ability to backup and restore widget's data;
- Battery friendly.
USAGE FOR 2x1 WIDGET:
- Double tap on battery icon or percentage: reset battery level and remaining time values;
- Single tap on device name or remaining time: open configuration screen.
USAGE FOR 1x1 WIDGET:
- Double tap on bottom element to reset battery level and remaining time values;
- Single tap on top element to open configuration screen.
For more information, please refer to in-app help guide.
If you have any feedback or suggestions, please feel free to contact me using email: email@example.com.
This widget was developed first of all for Bluetooth devices, which do not report the battery level through Bluetooth protocol, but it is compatible with all Bluetooth devices, that support A2DP or Headset profiles. Do not be disappointed if you were looking for an app which can display battery level from a headset itself through Bluetooth protocol - this widget is not supposed to do it.
If your Android device does not correctly report Bluetooth playing state, "Force A2DP detection" feature should help, but note that this feature will not force the widget to update immediately when you start or stop playing music, but widget will count time accurately and display correct playing status after every periodic update (every minute). So just wait about one minute after you start or stop playing music, the widget should display correct status, it will not effect on the accuracy of counting battery life, just a short lag of displaying correct state for devices which does not act according to Android documentation.
Write external storage permission is used only for write and read widget's backups.
What's New in this version
- Fixed crashes.