APK Version History
About Radio FM 90s
The C-IV Consortium provides Health & Human Services for residents in 39 counties of California. The C4Yourself® mobile application allows users to access their accounts on the C4Yourself® self-service web portal to check their benefits, manage their accounts, upload documents, get worker messages and receive notifications.
The C4Yourself® mobile application allows users to:
- Perform basic account management functions such as create a new C4Yourself® account, login to an existing account and reset their password.
- Access their CalFresh, CalWORKs (California Work Opportunity and Responsibility to Kids) and MediCAL benefits information such as application status, program status and monthly benefit allotments.
- Scan and upload documents using the phone camera to support processing of their application.
- Receive notifications of upcoming appointments or missing documentation.
- Read messages securely from case workers regarding their case.
- Register or deregister their user account with a case.
- Manage Profile information including email address for logging in.
- Sign up for Text and Email Notifications.
- View documents sent by case workers.
- Find an office near you.
- Get answers to questions about how to use the C4Yourself Mobile app.
- Get contact numbers for all the C-IV counties.
What's New in this version
Minor changes to Push Notification.