Chime Me Big Ben Full Version latest APK
APK Version History
About Radio FM 90s
You will think you are in London when you hear the chimes from this app. If you have ever been in London or you are an ex-pat you will love this app.
This app contains real sound recordings of Big Ben in it's entire grandeur. Close your eyes when it chimes and see for yourself!
This app is also a complete rewrite of an older version that did not work with Android KitKat. It works on our development phone which happens to be an Umi Zero running Android KitKat.
*** New feature:
Chimes will be silent if you are listening to audio prior to when the chimes are ready to play.
Here are some of the other features.
* App will not chime when you are on a phone call.
* Separate volume controls for the initial chimes and also for the hourly chimes.
* Listen only to the chimes you want. For example: 15 minutes and 30 minutes after the hour. Maybe you just want the hourly chimes. It's easy to set up in this flexible app.
* Very flexible silent periods when you don't want to hear any chiming. You can even exclude a particular day of the week from a particular silent period. For example you can have a silent period active while you are at work on the weekdays and have the chimes sound out on weekends.
* A widget is planned for a future update release of the app.
* A better time picker for the silent periods is also planned for a future update release of the app.
* A free full functional ad-supported version of this app is now available so you can test all of the features before purchasing this app if you wish. You can install the free version from here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.chime.me.big.ben.free
If you like this app and love cats, you may also like our cat version of this app. You can run both apps at the same time. If you do just set up the silent periods correctly and your all set. You can get the cat version from: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.chime.me.big.ben.meow
Welcome to London!
What's New in this version
Now you can choose to disable the vibrations this app produces. To disable app vibrations, go to the settings screen and tap the light bulb to disable them.
Used a Samsung Galaxy Prime phone to align the buttons. Please let me know if all the buttons display on your phone.