Clayframes - stop motion APK
APK Version History
About Radio FM 90s
Create smooth stop-motion animation and time-lapse in minutes, on the move - anywhere.
Clayframes is easy to use and has a rich set of professional features for making stop-frame animation (or claymation) and time-lapse movies.
Please try before you buy: Clayframes Lite is the free trial version. Try making a movie with the Clayframes Lite demo app before buying to confirm compatibility with your device.
Clayframes includes these powerful features:
* Mp4 video exporter for Android 4.3 and higher. Plays with built-in Android player.
* AVI video exporter and player.
* Onion-skinning (transparent overlay) for smooth movement. Align the current shot with the previous one.
* Preview Loop: Review your movie as you shoot it! Make fast progress without stopping to review.
* Trigger camera shutter remotely using a hand clap, the phones proximity sensor or a bluetooth remote to avoid camera shake.
* Timed shutter release option for time-lapse movies. Any interval from 1 second to 1 hour.
* Add audio using the microphone on your device. Record your own vocals, effects or soundtrack.
* Import images.
* Draw over your photos.
* Alpha brush erases stands and rigging to make your characters fly. See demonstration here:
* Preview your stop motion at different speeds before exporting to video.
* Edit ANY frames; add and remove frames at any position in your movie. Get that timing just right.
* Add to your movie at ANY time; add more frames to older movies.
* Adjust playback speed (frames per second) at any time.
* Quick single frame duplication and deletion.
* Copy, reverse and delete clips of frames or the whole movie.
* Review slider gives quick navigation and touch controlled playback speed.
* Choice of image resolution; including HD.
* Share your stop motion directly with email, YouTube or Facebook.
* Play the whole movie or selected clips, without exporting to video.
* Compact app can be installed on SD card.
See our site for stop motion samples, help file and FAQ.
Please email us if you have any problems or questions and would like a response.
Tip: If the silent shutter option has no effect on your device then try turning the volume control down.
Tip: Do not use the Force GPU Rendering option in Ice Cream sandwich.
[stopmotion, stop motion animation, stopframe, stop frame, time lapse, timelapse, clay frames, clay frame, animation, claymation]
What's New in this version
10 Oct 2016
Shutter sound fix
27 Mar 2016
17 Feb 2016
Nexus 5x update
30 Oct 2015
Bug reporting and fixes
7 Oct 2015
Support for bluetooth camera remote
Fix image pager swipe
Smoother curves while drawing
26 May 2015
Focus lock fix
Improved recent frames function
Prevent crash on external SD card, setting clap trigger.
16 Oct 2014
Duplicate last frame when drawing
Use Nexus 7 upside down (updated)
Increase time lapse limit to 100 hours