Clinical Anesthesiology, 5 Ed 1.9.1 APK
APK Version History
About Radio FM 90s
The most user-friendly, clinically relevant overview of the practice of anesthesiology
The McGraw-Hill title “Morgan and Mikhail's Clinical Anesthesiology, fifth Edition”is developed by MedHand Mobile Libraries.
Current, concise, and engagingly written, Morgan & Mikhail’s Clinical Anesthesiology, Fifth Edition is a true essential for all anesthesia students and practitioners. This trusted classic delivers comprehensive coverage of the field’s must-know basic science and clinical topics in a clear, easy-to-understand presentation. Indispensable for coursework, exam review, and as a clinical refresher, this trusted text has been extensively updated to reflect the latest research and developments.
Here’s why Clinical Anesthesiology is the best anesthesiology resource:
• NEW full-color presentation
• NEW chapters on the most pertinent topics in anesthesiology, including anesthesia outside of the operating room and a revamped peripheral nerve blocks chapter that details ultrasound-guided regional anesthesia
• Up-to-date discussion of all relevant areas within anesthesiology, including equipment, pharmacology, regional anesthesia, pathophysiology, pain management, and critical care
• Case discussions promote application of the concepts to real-world practice
• Numerous tables and figures encapsulate important information and facilitate memorization
The app contains a robust feature setincluding powerful search, bookmarks, highlighting, notes, Picture notes, medical calculators, history, interactive imagesand flowcharts
Authors:John F. Butterworth, David C. Mackey & John D. Wasnick
MedHand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade.
MedHand delivers what you need, trusted knowledge at the point of care! Offering most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers like Oxford University Press, McGraw-Hill, PDR Network LLC, Wiley and more.