ctOS UI Full Version APK
APK Version History
About Radio FM 90s
- Buy any 2 of my themes and get the third theme of your own choice absolutely FREE! Mail me (given at the bottom) to grab the offer! *Not Valid for themes on Sale*
Much Anticipated ctOS Full Version theme is now live! ctOS UI is a proficient designed android widget especially made for all those sci-fi fans who loves to have to cool gadget in their hand which they can control. It comes with Real-Time weather and system updates. You can also open the specific app just by tapping on its hotspot which is fully customizable and shortcuts to over 15+ apps.
- Highly detailed ctOS design.
- 6 Live Animations!
- Real-Time Weather and System Updates
- Customizable 15+ clickable shortcuts.
- Depth Customizations to suit your needs.
- Constant Updates and Dedicated Support
- Standalone theme. No Zooper or KWLP Required.
- Any Launcher with ability to hide the dock and change grid size. (Nova or Apex Launcher Recommended)
- Provided within the app in FAQ tab.
Give it a minute to update. Enable the animations if you want in configuration app. Enjoy!
TIP: To add app drawer to the widget hotspot. Just go to the configuration app, click on the image button next to app drawer and choose Shortcut>Nova/Apex Activity>App Drawer.
There is also configuration app provided with it to set up your own hotspots.
Q- Widget isn't fit properly. Can't see whole widget!
A- Please change your launcher grid size to 6x4 and Disable the padding.
Q- Widget is not updating. HELP!
A- Sometimes it can take a while to update on regular basis. On these scenarios, you can tap apply button in the configuration app to force the update.
Support - If you find any trouble during installation or have any queries regarding this theme, please don't hesitate to email me. (Look at bottom for developer email)
Note: This theme is not affiliated nor does it endorse any products with Watch Dogs or Ubisoft.
Follow Facebook.com/UniqueGemAndroid for regular updates. Thanks!
What's New in this version
- New Broadcast system intent for updating clock which hopefully will fix the issue of clock not updating
- Fixed some crashes
- Removed Unread counters due to Google Play New Policies (Sorry but there isn't anything I can do)
- Removed READ_SMS and READ_CALLOG Permission because of this
Apologies for inconveniences but Google is moving seriously into handling permissions impacting many apps now. Hope they add exception for these personalizations in future or provide alternate way.