DTE Energy APK
APK Version History
About Radio FM 90s
The DTE Energy Mobile app will give you a convenient, quick and easy way to take care of what you need because we know how important saving time can be. With as little as three clicks you can take care of almost anything – paying your bill, comparing monthly energy usage, reporting and tracking an outage, all in one convenient app.
- Sign in to view your current bill, account details and analyze your energy consumption
- Make a one-time payment or schedule future dated payments
- Manage your saved payment methods
- Get real-time account and payment related messages
- Report a power outage, and dim or flickering lights
- Report or get additional information on a gas leak or downed wire
- Track restoration progress with updates via email, text or push notification
- See what areas have outages and how many customers are affected
- Look up nearby businesses to see which have power and their contact details
Why does the DTE Energy app ask for so many permissions? We ask for these permissions so that we can provide you with the following useful features:
Your Accounts, Find Account on Device, Read Google Service Configuration, Sync Settings, Read Sync Settings allows us to sync to Google Drive to save addresses. This makes entering outages easier for you. You can choose opt out of this feature later.
Your Location, Storage and Test Access to Protected Storage helps find your location on the outage map and enables Google maps. We also store your address on your device so that you can see your stored locations within the app.
Camera allows you to use the flash of your camera as a flashlight to help you during a power outage. We do not access any of your pictures or your actual camera. We do not record images or video.
Control Vibration and Prevent Device From Sleeping allows us to send you notifications. You can choose to opt out of this feature later, but you must initially grant permission for access to the DTE Energy app.
What's New in this version
- Minor Bug Fixes