Easy DIY Pineapple Cake Recipe APK
APK Version History
- 7.1 (7)
- Release Date
- November 29, 2017
- Android 4.0+
About Radio FM 90s
We made a ton of giant fake fruit for our fruit party centerpiece but we really wanted to anchor it with something edible! And thus, this DIY pineapple cake was born!!! the pineapple cake is built just like a super tall layer cake, with a little carving involved! It even has pineapple filling. BOOM. And you gotta check out Theresa’s easy hack for shaping the final touch, the leaves, below!
Three 6-inch round cake layers (about 1 inch tall, use your favorite cake recipe, any flavor)
Two 5-inch round cake layer (about 1 inch tall, use your favorite cake recipe, any flavor)
Pineapple cream filling (recipe follows)
Buttercream frosting, yellow
Royal icing pineapple leaves (recipe follows)
For the Pineapple Cream Filling:
1 box instant vanilla pudding
2 cups heavy cream
1 15-oz can crushed pineapple, drained
For the Leaves:
1 cups powdered sugar
1½ tablespoons meringue powder
3 tablespoons warm water
Green food coloring
Food grade floral wire, cut into about 3 to 4 inch pieces
- For the pineapple cream filling: Combine instant pudding and heavy cream in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment. Mix on medium speed till thick and fluffy. Add in the crushed pineapple and mix till combined.
- For the Cake: Stack all layers of cake with about ⅓ cup of pineapple cream filling spread between each layer, starting with one 5-inch round on the bottom, the three 6-inch rounds in the middle and ending with the last 5-inch round on the top. Cover cake in a thin layer of yellow buttercream and chill for 30 minutes.
- Finish with a thick layer of yellow buttercream over the entire cake. Using the edge of a spoon or offset icing spatula, a chop stick, etc., create a criss cross diamond pattern over the entire cake.
- For the Leaves: In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, beat powdered sugar, meringue powder and warm water till stiff peaks form (about 5 to 7 minutes). If icing is too thick, add more warm water, 1 teaspoon at a time, till desired consistency is reached. Add green food coloring and mix till fully incorporated. Add royal icing to a piping bag fitted with a small round tip.
- Place wax paper over leaf templates. Using the template as your guide, outline and fill in the leaves with the royal icing. Carefully move and position the wax paper with your piped leaves over a paper towel roll, with the tips of the leaves over the roll and the bottom of the leaves flat against the counter. Place a piece of the cake wire at the bottom of each leaf about an inch in. You can tape the paper towel roll and wax paper down if necessary. Let leaves dry for at least 4 hours. Gently peel the leaves from the wax paper when ready to use.
- Place the prepared leaves onto the top of the cake, starting with the tallest ones in the center, and ending with the smallest on the outside.
So simple right ? we share this tutorials to make your party, unique,cheerful, elegant and make your party more happy .
Want to know more ?
Download this application now and get what you want here. worth to try and you will like it.
simply share through any social media platforms. thank you for downloading. please enjoy and give us any feedback.
What's New in this version
Once you've mastered any one of these new Easy DIY Pineapple Cake Recipe, find a Easy DIY Pineapple Cake Recipe and put your skills to the test!
✓ Amazing 300+ Easy DIY Pineapple Cake Recipe with step by step.
✓ You can share all tutorial to social media and other
✓ Zoom in, zoom out for all tutorial.
✓ Application works offline. No need to download content.