Coverage Search APK
APK Version History
About Radio FM 90s
Your single source of reliable and current drug coverage and restriction information. “Need to know if that drug is covered? Are you a prescribing doc and want to select a preferred drug for your patient?” MMIT’s drug status information is updated nightly, ensuring you have the data points needed to guide prescribing decisions for your patients. Quickly understand how every health plan and PBM covers all FDA approved medications in your geography.
App of the Week by Drug Store News | Top 50 Healthcare apps for Clinicians and Consumers to Know by Becker's Healthcare
“Clearly the best choice in taking out the guess work of selecting medications and offering alternative choices for your patients. It has clearly reduced staff time getting authorizations… one of the few solutions out of this morass and does a better job than our EHR system or anything else I’ve seen.”
“This is a must have for primary care providers.”
• Over 6,500 health plans representing over 98% of U.S. insured lives
• Search commercial, Medicare Part D, State & Managed Medicaid and health exchange plans
• Includes comprehensive set of Pharmacy Benefit Managers (PBM) and health plans
• Drill down to the plan level to view detailed coverage information
• Review in-depth restriction criteria for an initial group of Payers and PBMs that are working with MMIT
• View differences in coverage across various forms and strengths of drugs
• Save frequently accessed plans to your “Favorites” list
• View drug access across location and channel by percent of covered lives
• Search coverage information by various forms of a drug
• Quickly lookup alternative drug’s coverage information
• Save frequently accessed products to your “Favorites” list
• Enable Location Services to populate your plan list automatically
• Quickly search by health plan or PBM name
• Sort results by health plan name, covered lives, or coverage status
What's New in this version
MMIT has re-branded Formulary Search as Coverage Search due to the ever increasing complexity of formulary coverage, prior authorizations, and coverage policies. Formulary Search has evolved to be more than just formulary coverage and we believe our product branding should reflect the full portfolio of its capabilities.
General bug fixes.