Android Accessibility Suite APK
APK Version History
About Radio FM 90s
Android Accessibility Suite includes:
• Accessibility Menu: Use this large on-screen menu to lock your phone, control volume and brightness, take screenshots, and more.
• Select to Speak: Select items on your screen and hear them read aloud.
• TalkBack screen reader: Get spoken feedback, control your device with gestures, and type with the on-screen braille keyboard.
To get started:
1. Open your device's Settings app.
2. Select Accessibility.
3. Select Accessibility Menu, Select to Speak, or TalkBack.
• For TalkBack, you can also press and hold both volume keys.
Android Accessibility Suite requires Android 6 (Android M) or later. To use TalkBack for Wear, you'll need Wear OS 3.0 or later.
• Phone: Android Accessibility Suite observes the phone state so it can adapt announcements to your call status.
• Accessibility Service: Because this app is an accessibility service, it can observe your actions, retrieve window content, and observe text that you type.
• Notifications: When you allow this permission, TalkBack can notify you about updates.
Note: Switch Access has been removed from the Android Accessibility Suite. You can download the Switch Access app instead (g.co/play/switchaccess).
What's New in this version
• Braille support in more languages
• New edit commands with braille display
• New edit gestures with braille keyboard
Select to Speak
• Select text in an app and choose “Read aloud” to hear the text spoken. Some apps may not support this yet.