Greek NT Dictionary Trio APK
APK Version History
About Radio FM 90s
This is a fully searchable, offline version of three important Greek lexicons for reading the New Testament! First is Abbott-Smith, A Manual Greek Lexicon of the New Testament (1922), second Strong's Greek lexicon and finally LSJ, An Intermediate Greek–English Lexicon (1882). While the last is a Classical Greek lexicon, it includes Koine usage and allows the student a broader context for contemporary Greek usage. If you are interested in the full-size unabridged LSJ see my other apps.
(1) Search the entire list of headwords by prefix.
(2) Search Strong entries by Strong number.
(3) Search Abbott-Smith by frequency occurrence.
(4) Full text search on any English keyword in any of the definitions.
(5) Built-in Greek keyboard.
(6) Performs license check only once and then is permanently offline!
What's New in this version
Minor bug fix.