APK Version History
About Radio FM 90s
GroupMe - the free, simple way to stay connected with those who matter most.
Family. Roommates. Friends. Coworkers. Teams. Greek Life. Bands. Faith Groups. Events. Vacations.
“Lifechanger.... utterly indispensable”
- START CHATTING
Add anyone to a group via their phone number or email address. If they are new to GroupMe, they can start chatting over SMS immediately.
- CONTROL NOTIFICATIONS
You’re in charge! Choose when and what type of notifications you receive. Mute specific chats, or the entire app – you can even leave or end group chats.
- SAY MORE THAN WORDS
Go ahead – fall in love with our exclusive emoji.
- THE WHOLE INTERNET IN YOUR GROUP
Meme images, search and send GIFs, and see content shared from URLs displayed in the chat.
- SHARE NOW, RELIVE LATER
The gallery saves your memories. Easily explore the photos and videos shared in your group now, or later.
- LEAVE TEXTING BEHIND
With direct messages, you can use all the features you love for group chat, but one-on-one. It’s like texting, but better.
- CHAT WHEREVER YOU ARE
Including from your computer at groupme.com
Whether separated by a hallway or a hemisphere, GroupMe allows you to stay in touch with the connections that count. Get your group together.
We want to hear your feedback!
NOTE: SMS chat currently available in US only. Standard text messaging rates may apply.
A member of the Skype family
What's New in this version
- New: Group admins can now respond to group join requests directly from notifications.
- Improved: Added a link to contact support directly from the Help screen.
- Improved: Accessibility
- Increased the size of UI elements to improve interactivity.
- Provided descriptions of UI elements for screen readers.
- Fixed: Corrected the country code for Kosovo.
- Fixed: Quoted messages appear correctly when sending an image as a reply in dark mode.