APK Version History
About Radio FM 90s
GroupMe - the free, simple way to stay connected with those who matter most.
Family. Roommates. Friends. Coworkers. Teams. Greek Life. Bands. Faith Groups. Events. Vacations.
“Lifechanger.... utterly indispensable”
- START CHATTING
Add anyone to a group via their phone number or email address. If they are new to GroupMe, they can start chatting over SMS immediately.
- CONTROL NOTIFICATIONS
You’re in charge! Choose when and what type of notifications you receive. Mute specific chats, or the entire app – you can even leave or end group chats.
- SAY MORE THAN WORDS
Go ahead – fall in love with our exclusive emoji.
- THE WHOLE INTERNET IN YOUR GROUP
Meme images, search and send GIFs, and see content shared from URLs displayed in the chat.
- SHARE NOW, RELIVE LATER
The gallery saves your memories. Easily explore the photos and videos shared in your group now, or later.
- LEAVE TEXTING BEHIND
With direct messages, you can use all the features you love for group chat, but one-on-one. It’s like texting, but better.
- CHAT WHEREVER YOU ARE
Including from your computer at groupme.com
Whether separated by a hallway or a hemisphere, GroupMe allows you to stay in touch with the connections that count. Get your group together.
We want to hear your feedback!
NOTE: SMS chat currently available in US only. Standard text messaging rates may apply.
A member of the Skype family
What's New in this version
- New: Reach larger audiences with announcement groups. In an announcement group only admins can post, and members must use a share link to join.
- New: Set a custom mute time by selecting "Set a Time" in the mute menu.
- Improved: It's easier to report new chats. Sorry, spammers!
- Improved: Accessibility for TalkBack, keyboard navigation, and UI elements.
- Fixed: All school groups now appear in Campus Connect.
Note: New features will be rolled out gradually - you may not see them right away.