Heal: Telehealth & House Calls APK
APK Version History
About Radio FM 90s
For the safety of patients and Heal's physician teams during this time, effective March 24th, 2020 Heal will no longer provide house calls as a first visit.
Patients can use the Heal app to book a telemedicine video call and receive care remotely from a licensed, qualified, and caring Heal Doctor.
For more information about the changes to Heal's service in response to the national emergency, please visit: heal.com
What the press is saying about Heal:
• WSJ — "The Heal app sent an excellent Stanford-trained doctor to my door in under an hour."
• New York Times — "Bringing back old-school techniques with new-school technology."
• USA Today — "Heal will bring a well qualified doctor right to your own house — no months-long waiting for an appointment or germy waiting rooms needed."
Heal telemedicine video calls and house calls are currently available in:
• California, in Los Angeles, the Inland Empire, Orange County, Sacramento, San Diego, and the San Francisco Bay Area
• Georgia, in the Greater Atlanta area
• New York, in New York City, in the Manhattan, Queens, and Brooklyn boroughs
• The Washington DC area, including Northern Virginia
• Washington State, in Seattle and Spokane
Need to contact the Heal Patient Support team?
Visit heal.com/help-center or call toll-free (844) 644-4325
• Heal Doctors are licensed, highly trained, and thoroughly vetted physicians and providers.
• Heal accepts Medicare insurance in California, Washington DC, Georgia and New York. Washington state and New Jersey are coming soon.
• In California, Heal is in network with the following insurance providers: Aetna, Alignment, Anthem Blue Cross California, BlueShield, TRICARE West, Cigna, GEHA, Health Net, HealthSCOPE, Molina Healthcare, Humana, California Preferred IPA, UMR, and UnitedHealthcare.
• In Georgia, Heal is in network with the following insurance providers: Aetna, Anthem, Humana, UnitedHealthcare and Wellcare Health.
• In New York, Heal is in network with the following insurance providers: Empire and Oscar (and Cigna and UnitedHealthcare soon)
• In Washington DC, Heal is in network with the following insurance provider: CareFirst BCBS.
• In Washington state, Heal is in network with the following insurance providers: Aetna, BridgeSpan Health, and Regence BlueShield.
• With insurance, the cost of a Heal telemedicine call is typically just your copay. Without insurance, a telemedicine call is just $79.
• With insurance, the cost of a Heal house call is typically just your copay. Without insurance, a house call is just $159.
• There are no additional costs for seeing a doctor on-demand using Heal. All lab tests and prescriptions are paid separately.
• Use Google Pay to pay quickly and securely.
• Create a profile for each member of your household.
• Set your Preferred Doctor to see the same doctor again and view their schedule first. Each family member can have their own Preferred Doctor.
Licensed, background-checked, caring doctors and providers on-demand 7 days a week:
• Pediatricians for kids
• General practice and internal medicine doctors for adults
• Family medicine doctors for the whole family