Indian Rail Offline Time Table APK
APK Version History
About Radio FM 90s
Access railway time table anywhere, anytime without being connected to internet. This application is like a printed railway time table in your pocket.
- TOTALLY FREE, WITH AD SUPPORTED
- Ease of Use, Navigation across pages and Rich User Interface
- Find Indirect Trains between stations by specifying Via Station
- Find train list at particular stations.
- Find train between two stations for example by selection two stations Mumbai CST and New delhi you can find all trains between these two stations.
- Search available with train name and Stations name.
- Convenient way to save and share information.
- Autocomplete options available for all the indian railway stations
- Included near stations and checkbox for Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Hyderabad, Tirupati, Trivendrum, Kochin, Goa, Lucknow, Varanasi, Patna, Gaya, Aurangabad, Anugrah Narayan Road, Nagpur, Chandrapur, Bhopal, Mangalore.
- Save paper and environment by using this electronic time table.
- This app is designed to allow user to fetch various transit related information about Indian Railways in just a few clicks!
- All you need to do is put in the minimum details and you will be presented with the results in a few secs.
Tips to Use the App:
- Don't need to remember train names or numbers. Search can be done using train number or name(partial or complete) on all the pages.
- Swipe the Home Screen left and right to access more information.
- Don't need to remember indian railways station names. Auto complete option available.
[Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated to irctc or indian railways and there are no warranties associated with the app. By using this app, you are solely responsible for any legal implications/liabilities arising from using the app.]
What's New in this version