Veryfi Receipts OCR & Expenses 2.7.4 APK
APK Version History
About Radio FM 90s
Veryfi is now SOC2 Type2 Certified which further demonstrates our commitment to safeguarding customer data.
Veryfi extracts vendor, payment, totals, taxes and even line items in seconds. Veryfi is SOC2 Type2 certified and compliant with CCPA, HIPAA, GDPR & ITAR.
See it for yourself => https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUCk8m9nH7k
*** VERYFI AI EXTRACTS ***
- Vendor name, vendor address, vendor type, vendor phone number. -- - Veryfi also recognizes vendors from a logo alone using ML (machine learning of trained vendor logos)
- Transaction totals (including handwritten)
- Transaction subtotals
- Tax including International taxes (GST, HST, TVP, TVQ, VAT et al)
- Tips (including handwritten)
- Date & Time
- Payment type including Card number and Card type (Visa, Amex, MasterCard et al.)
- Currency detection with automatic currency conversion when traveling overseas. Conversion is based on the date on the receipts/invoice.
- Categorizes receipts based on applicable regional accounting/tax codes
- Rich OCR (Optical character recognition) text with line items
Invoice information like # Number, Account Number, Due Date etc.
And finally world's 1st MACHNE POWERED line-by-line item extraction from receipts and invoices like hotel bills.
*** SMARTER PROJECT ***
- Eliminate hours wasted every month chasing records and doing data entry
- Precise recording, data-entry automation and reporting of purchase activity
- Secure vault for all your business tax, bookkeeping & project documents
*** PACKED WITH FEATURES ***
- Fast OCR: Get your receipts, bills, and invoices digitized in 3 seconds per page
- Projects: Manage & Assign Financial Transactions (expenses or income) against each project
- Document Management: store W2, 1099, EIN etc inside Veryfi's Secure Vault
- Custom Reporting: Custom reports at your request with advance options to customize columns, by customers and projects, team members etc.
- Bill Fetch: from any POS or online service directly into Veryfi using your own @veryfi.cc
- Profiles: manage multiple business or personal profiles using the 1 account
- Accounting: Connects and syncs to QuickBooks (QBO & Desktop), Xero, Sage, Freshbooks & Saasu
- Payroll: Gusto & Rippling
- Backups: Connects with Dropbox & Google Drive for secondary backups
- Transparency: Connects with Slack to notify your team using Channels on company expenses
- Connects to your Bank: American Express, Chase, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, and thousands of other banks around the globe
*** FOR TEAMS ***
FIELD INTELLIGENCE IN YOUR POCKET
Achieve financial transparency across your organization by adding your team to your Veryfi account. This helps you tap into real-time field intelligence data and insights across time spent and vendor material purchases.
*** VERYFI SHIELD — SECURE YOUR DATA ***
Veryfi is CCPA, HIPAA & GDPR compliant. Data is encrypted at rest and in transit. Veryfi is 100% powered by machines; this means no backoffice of humans or Wizard of Oz man behind the curtain.
VERYFI FOR CONSTRUCTION
To help track T&M (time & materials) with minimal data entry anywhere and anyplace, try "Timesheets by Veryfi"
*** ABOUT VERYFI ***
Veryfi is automating bookkeeping, starting with the automation of time & materials for architecture, engineering & construction (AEC) workforce. We help businesses of all sizes to get access to Veryfi’s smart mobile tools to recover hours of valuable time wasted doing data entry (& chasing records), improve job costing and empower their financial prosperity.
Veryfi is building the next generation of bookkeeping automation software with pure tech, and without the restrictions of legacy technology or methods.
What's New in this version
We made lots of UI improvements, fixed a number of small bugs and resolved crashes experienced by a handful of users.
We will continue to work on the UI & UX so keep sending those reports and feel free to tell us what features you'd love to see in Veryfi by emailing feedback to [email protected]
Made with Love, Team @Veryfi