iTreat - Your Companion Doctor 1.0 APK
APK Version History
- 1.0 (Updated)
- Release Date
- November 25, 2014
- Android 2.3.3 and up
About Radio FM 90s
★★★★ NOTICE ★★★★
★★ 30% Discount for the first week of release.
★★Totally offline. No internet connection is required, you can use iTreat anytime from anywhere.
Have you ever noticed any symptoms in your body and want to know whether it is serious or not?
Has ever happened to you or someone you care about to feel sick and
want to find out more information about it?
Have you ever needed to find side effects and other important information about a specific drug?
Do you know how effective herbals are for the body?
★ iTreat is the most comprehensive medical app, now available in Google Play and Apple Store.
iTreat have huge database of medical information which is totally offline and no need internet connection:
• 20,000+ Diseases
• 30,000+ Symptoms
• 13,000+ Drugs
• 1,050+ Supplements and herbals
Your Companion Doctor’s Symptoms Checker - with content from a lot of Secure Source Choices on symptoms, diagnosis, prevention, treatment and self-treatment - is a quick and simple way of getting personal health advice and information on illnesses and conditions when you or your family are unwell and feeling sick or ill.
Our smart symptom checker figures out what might be wrong with you. We show you information on those conditions or illnesses, along with how to avoid, manage or treat them. We even tell you when you should go see a doctor or call an ambulance.
“Your Companion Doctor“ Your Mobile Doctor (iTreat) Symptom Checker provides personalised health advice on how to cure and treat your illness or condition, and manage your health. It’s like having a doctor (MD) travelling with you at all times.
- Just select what do you feel - We give you results matching your symptoms instantly
- Helps you make decisions when you or someone you care about is poorly or sick
- Fast, anywhere, any time of day or night on your hand specially no need internet connection, it’s work totally offline
iTreat Symptom Checker: How it helps you :
1. Select what’s wrong with you and list your symptoms, just like you would to your own doctor
2. We asks astute question the most likely conditions, based on your symptoms, age and gender
3. Just like a doctor, Your Companion Doctor asks follow-up questions (up to 5 questions) to improve the accuracy of the results
4. Your Companion Doctor then provides you with more information on the conditions (up to 5 conditions or illnesses) that best match your symptoms and personal profile
5. It’s simple and easy to understand and take action.
• Ability to browse, search and filter classified information Body anatomy based categorization:
Bones and Joints
Brain and Nerves
Breast Chewing and Swallowing
Cold and Flu
Glands and Lymph
Gum and Teeth
Heart and Vessels
Nose and Breathing
Rib and Spinal
• Some commonly searched-for conditions on iTrear Symptom Checker:
Accidents to children in the home
ALS Motor Neurone Disease
Hair loss (alopecia)