Kids Learn to Read & Spell 2.0 beta 5 APK
APK Version History
About Radio FM 90s
Rhyming is creative and a fun way to play with language. In Kids Learn to Read, Spell & Rhymes, kids will learn word families, CVC, short and long vowel words and spelling through three wonderful games. Kids Learn to Read Rhymes is a delightful game that invites preschool-aged children to blend sounds into words, read and form simple words, identify spoken words and learn word families. Rhyming is a precursor to learning how to read and write. With a successful completion of each level in Kids Learn to Read Rhymes, kids will have a strong sense of phonemic awareness and a solid groundwork for written language.
It's rhyme time!
Kids love to rhyme words. Kids who read English nursery rhymes will love these rhyming games and they will learn new rhymes that will help them in reading English, especially the nursery rhymes. Let the kids pick & click or catch the match in 3 wonderful rhyming games, which covers 39 word families through more than 225 rhyming words and pictures.
It enchants learning through selecting a vowel and a word family, then its time to match the pictures or objects to the words. It promotes object identification, increases vocabulary, reading skills and interactively enhances proper pronunciation.
Pick & Click:
It is the most thought provoking activity, as the kids are asked to match the pictures of rhyming words. This game acts as a reinforcement of the 'word families' in an engaging and intuitive manner peaking your child's curiosity.
Catch the Match:
Bud is set out on an adventure to explore the ocean bed in search of the rhyming words. Meet the fishes and Octopus but beware of the wrong words.
Do not forget to try your best and receive the much deserved positive responses from a job well done (Thumbs Up!)
After Words for Kids, this is the latest addition in our series of Early Language Development apps for kids. Download these apps and help your children pick key concepts of English from a very early age.
How will it benefit kids?
- Develops phonemic awareness
- Enriches vocabulary
- Helps progress with reading
- Develops literary skills
- Teaches recognition of word patterns
- Teaches recognition of letter and word sounds
- Motivates learning and above all
- Makes English learning easy and fun!
Other key points:
- Ideal for children between the ages of 4-9.
- Activities in this game are aligned with the Common Core State Standards
- Suitable for both school and home setting
- Great tool for children with learning difficulties such as speech delay, autism and adhd. - Perfect for ESL learners as well.
In our educational apps, we follow these rules:
- No 3rd party ads
- No in-app purchases
- No social media links without parental gates
For any support, queries or feedback, we're just an email away. [email protected]
What's New in this version
- Startup loading issue resolved
- All bugs fixed
- Scoring feature added
- Parental gate added
- Score email feature added
- Student profile feature added
- Improved graphics