Kinderpedia Teacher App APK
APK Version History
About Radio FM 90s
Kinderpedia is an interactive digital and mobile solution, which brings together kindergartens, teachers and parents on the same platform.
Kinderpedia has been inspired by real educators’ needs. Using the platform, they may enjoy various tools, allowing them to:
- Work digitally and reduce paperwork
- Build private profiles for the children
- Set up an interactive class calendar
- Organize events & confirm participations
- Create and share memories, with customized multimedia galleries
- Share updates & feedback to parents
- Conduct online surveys and pools
- Update children’s health & physiology profiles
- Inform parents about daily menu alternatives
- Chat directly with parents in case of emergency
With all of the above they're able to transform a classroom into a vibrant online community!
This first version has the following features:
Daily Timeline View
Check-in and Check-out function with one click
Recording all meals for children with percentage sliders
Easy Recording nap for each child
Quick Message with parents
Media Gallery for each classroom
Live Chat with parents
Live Technical Support with our engineers
What's New in this version
New: Child Temperature
Assignments - Add assignments for students directly from your mobile. Revise student work with the embedded editing tool.
Videos - From now on you can share videos directly from your phone.
Upload Documents - You can create folders and upload any type of documents and share with students, parents or other staff members
Attachments for Quick Messages
Remote Video Teaching - Expand traditional classrooms with video communications
Bug fixing and improvements