Logos Bible App APK
APK Version History
About Radio FM 90s
Read the Bible and make use of commentaries and reading plans. You can save any book or Bible you own for offline use. Get up to 95 free resources when you download the app and sign in, and do better Bible study with exclusive Logos Bible study tools.
Read your favorite Bible translations: we have a variety of options including the NIV, ESV, NASB, NKJV, and many more.
• TABBED BROWSING - Open as many resources or Bibles as you want side by side.
• REFERENCE SCANNER - Take a picture of a church bulletin or handout using Reference Scanner and the app will open your preferred Bible version to all the verse references.
• LIBRARY - Downloading this app gives you access to up to 95 free resources to kick off your Bible study.
• NOTES - Attach your thoughts, comments, and questions to any Bible verse or book.
• HIGHLIGHTING - Mark the words that matter with fully customizable color and text options and return to them at any time.
• BIBLE WORD STUDY - Learn more about any word in the Bible by examining dictionaries, lexicons, and cross-references.
• PASSAGE GUIDE - Get a detailed, verse-specific report including Bible commentaries, cross-references, literary typing, and media resources.
• TEXT COMPARISON - Compare any verse across multiple translations with visual and percentage indicators of difference.
• SPLIT SCREEN - Delve into any secondary resource side by side with your preferred translation.
• SEARCH - Find every mention of a word or phrase in every resource in your library.
• SOCIAL SHARING - Share Bible verse images with Facebook, Twitter, Evernote, and Email.
• READING PLANS - Get into daily reading with several Bible reading plans to choose from.
• AUDIO BOOKS - Listen to the Bible wherever you are.
Find training for the app at https://www.logos.com/training/ios.
What's New in this version
- Show an estimated time remaining in a Reading Plan reading
- Automatically hide Reading Plan controls when reading
- Clearer Word Lookup display using cards
- Note input sometimes moved to start of Note
- Prevent Note input position going off screen
- Navigation using Omnibox, Factbook and Word Lookup now updates History
- Last resource in Library hidden
- Various bug fixes