Manage My Pain Pro APK
APK Version History
About Radio FM 90s
Chronic pain affects 1 in 5 individuals. It can be hard to explain to friends, family, and doctors. It can feel like it's taking control of your life and your mental health. Learn to conquer your chronic pain.
Manage My Pain helps you and others better understand what you are going through. It has helped thousands of people with conditions like fibromyalgia, migraines, arthritis, or back pain better understand their symptoms and provide evidence of their pain for their doctors, insurance companies, or government agencies. Manage My Pain was created in partnership with industry-leading pain researchers - your doctor will actually read the reports from our app! Our daily reflections help people focus on their meaningful activities as opposed to the limitations created by their pain.
Manage My Pain will help you:
• Record how you're feeling: Easily describe your pain in less than 30 seconds
• Reflect on your day: Take your mind off pain and record activities that are meaningful to you
• Highlight patterns and trends: Charts and graphs describe your results and get more powerful over time
• Track how well your meds are working: Add any medication to your profile and mark if it helps manage your pain
• Describe your pain to your doctor: Summarize your pain through unique reports that your doctor will actually read
Developed for patients suffering from and care-givers or medical professionals treating:
• arthritis & rheumatism
• chronic pain
• headaches & migraines
Use this pain management app to replace your hand-written:
• pain diary
• pain journal
• pain log
• pain tracker
The Pro version adds the ability to view or report on more than the last 30 days. Reports are free to generate, however, those that contain advanced sections may require an additional credit to be purchased. An optional monthly subscription can be purchased so that an unlimited number of reports with advanced sections may be generated without the need for credits.
What's New in this version
Fix: Crashes when pressing the Menu button