Medoly LRC Lyrics Plugin APK
APK Version History
About Radio FM 90s
is an app to get lyrics of the media playing on Medoly . Medoly ver. 2.9.5 or later is required .
[How to use]
Medoly can find this plugin app automatically after install .
After installation, the app icon in the drawer is not displayed. To launch this app, tap plugin menu icon at main screen in Medoly .
There are two kinds of methods to get lyrics from lyrics .
- Execute "Get Lyrics" on plugin menu in Medoly .
- Get the lyrics automatically when to open or play a media without lyrics . Select "Media Open" or "Play Start" in plugin app .
When the lyrics download is completed, the lyrics is shown on Face tab in Medoly . The main type of lyrics is synchronous lyrics.
Alternatively, it can search and save lyrics by the app alone.
Automatic startup is restricted and background startup may fail on some devices. In that case, please change to the setting which can start this app. (Such as ASUS auto-start manager)
- It can delete saved lyrics or output to file in Cache screen .
- It can search lyrics manually in Search screen .
- It can configure settings in Settings screen .
- It uses ViewLyrics.com to get lyrics, but this app is irrelevant.
- I do not guarantee that it can be used for the future.
Bitbucket ( https://bitbucket.org/wa2c/medoly-lrc-lyrics-plugin )
Medoly: Media player app for this app .
What's New in this version
2019-06-25 Ver. 1.9.1
* Fix Android 4.x error
2019-06-22 Ver. 1.9.0
* Android P support
* Use latest libraries (support AndroidX)
* Crashlytics support
* Fix getting lyrics bug
* Code adjustment
2019-04-06 Ver. 1.8.1
* Fix language detection