My VA Disability 1.2.2 APK
APK Version History
About Radio FM 90s
Are you a veteran getting ready to retire or separate from the military? Have you been injured or acquired new medical issues throughout your military career? Do you know that you may be eligible for monthly disability compensation? …and that means $$$!!! If so, then My VA Disability calculator is for you! The Department of Veterans Affairs has a rigorous, systematic process for determining your disability rating, which may be confusing at times. This first of its kind, innovative app will take the guesswork out of your Veterans Affairs disability rating.
This simple to use VA medical disability calculator will give you a good idea of what to expect during your disability rating medical exam with the VA. It will walk you through the process including possible medical questions, potential physical exams, labs, x-rays and other tests that the VA physician might consider necessary to determine your exact disability rating. While My VA Disability app does not guarantee the final dollar amount of your disability compensation, it will give you a very good estimate of what you can expect to receive on a monthly basis.
Simplify your life leading up to retirement or separation from the armed services. Maximize your VA benefit resources. Secure the monthly disability compensation you deserve by downloading My VA Disability app today!
- Updated the calculations for disability rating, which was not reordering them before calculating. Please let us know if there are still any errors.
- Updated the database to the current values as of December 1, 2014. If there are any errors, please let us know.
- Updated the database to the current values.
- added a spinner to filter the diagnoses list by category.
- Updated the "More" tab with url links to our website.
- Updated from the legacy AdMob code. Help support us!
- There is no functionality for Bilaterality at this time. While we still plan on updating this as soon as possible, we are currently understaffed. In the meantime, use this app if you require bilaterality:
What's New in this version