MyChart Bedside APK
APK Version History
About Radio FM 90s
is your portal for engaging with your care while admitted to the hospital. Empower yourself and your family with access to your care team, clinical data, and health education.
MyChart Bedside uses your hospital’s medical record system to securely show you information, so check with your care team to see if the system supports it.
Access MyChart Bedside in two ways:
• Bedside in MyChart Mobile: use the MyChart app to access many Bedside features from your personal iOS or Android mobile device.
• Bedside for tablet: give yourself the complete Bedside experience on an iOS or Android tablet, including features for contributing documentation and communicating with the care team. This application requires a hospital-provided or personal tablet.
In both Bedside for tablet and Bedside in MyChart Mobile, you can see:
• The treatment team with bios and role descriptions for each person.
• Patient education.
• Inpatient medications and lab results.
• Hospital health issues.
• Your patient schedule, including medication times, nursing tasks, surgeries, and more.
• Inpatient questionnaires.
• Dining menus and ordering options.
• Inpatient video visits using Epic video visits.
• Your hospital’s apps, websites, and other integrated content.
In addition, in Bedside for tablet, you can use these communication and documentation features:
• E-signature forms. (No signature pad needed.)
• Bedside chat, for non-urgent messages to the care team.
• Notes, including patient-recorded audio or video and shared clinical notes.
• Non-urgent requests.
Note that what you can see and do within the MyChart Bedside app depends on which features your healthcare organization has enabled and whether they’re using the latest version of Epic software. If you have questions about what’s available, contact your healthcare organization.
Have feedback about the app? Email us at email@example.com.
What's New in this version
Each update includes fixes and minor improvements. New features need to be set up by your hospital, so they'll let you know if there are any big changes.