Nursing Care Plans - NANDA 1.1 APK
APK Version History
About Radio FM 90s
Nursing Care Plans features over 500 care plans with nursing diagnoses, interventions and rationales. Nursing Care Plans helps nurses write customized care plans for their patients. Print out care plans for your patients and for your homework assignments. Nursing Care Plans includes care plans for medical-surgical nursing, maternity, pediatrics, and psychiatry.
Use the Table of Contents by taping on the book icon in the lower right corner and quickly find the care plan you need.
No subscription or in-app purchase required. Requires Acrobat Reader.
• Edited by Linda Stanford, RN, MSN, this app is known for its practical interventions and detailed rationales.
• Updates from clinical experts ensure the most current, accurate, and relevant content.
• Consistent format for each care plan allows fast look-up and printing of Nursing Diagnoses, Desired Outcomes, and Assessments, Interventions, and Rationales.
• Sections for medical-surgical, maternity, pediatric, and psychiatric nursing make it easy to find information rapidly.
• A two-column format for nursing assessments/interventions and rationales makes it easier to find patient-centered information.
• Outcome criteria with specific timelines help you set goals for nursing outcomes and provide efficient, quality care.
• NANDA-I taxonomy updates keep you current with NANDA-I diagnoses.
• Updated content covers the latest clinical developments, new pharmacologic treatments, and evidence-based practice guidelines.
• NANDA-I nursing diagnoses include adult failure to thrive, chronic confusion, risk for shock, interrupted breastfeeding, and impaired environmental interpretation syndrome.