OBDLink (OBD car diagnostics) 5.3.0 APK
APK Version History
About Radio FM 90s
***The OBDLink app exclusively works with these adapters***
- OBDLink LX Bluetooth
- OBDLink MX Bluetooth
- OBDLink Bluetooth
- OBDLink MX Wi-Fi
- OBDLink WiFi
- OBDLink SX USB (with Android 3.1 or newer)
***The app will NOT work with any other brand of OBD adapter.***
Turn your phone or tablet into a full-fledged diagnostic scan tool: read diagnostic trouble codes, clear the "Check Engine" light, check emissions readiness, estimate fuel economy and much more!
- Check and clear diagnostic trouble codes
- Read freeze frame data
- Display real-time data (over 90 parameters!)
- Customizable dashboards
- Emissions readiness for each US state
- Fuel economy MPG, l/100km or km/l calculation
- Multiple trip meters
- Log data to CSV format (compatible with Excel)
- Retrieve vehicle information including VIN number and calibration ID
- Oxygen Sensor Results (Mode $05)
- On-board Monitoring Tests (Mode $06)
- In-performance Tracking Counters (Mode $09)
- GPS tracking - plot vehicle parameters on a map in real-time
- Full diagnostic report that can be e-mailed
- English and Metric units
- Free unlimited updates
What's New in this version
- Added Ford enhanced diagnostics for 2019 Ford and Lincoln vehicles.
- Made improvements to increase the speed at which enhanced PIDs are read from some vehicles.
- Added an option to set the number of decimal places for data logged to CSV file.
- Made improvements to the year, make, model, and option selectors in the vehicle editor.
- Added Station Wagon as a vehicle type.
- When using the Bluetooth Auto Detect feature, a connection will only be attempted with devices with OBDLink in the name.