APK Version History
About Radio FM 90s
The PayClock Mobile app is part of Lathem’s PayClock Online Time and Attendance System. This mobile app allows companies using PayClock Online to easily track worked hours for employees using their iPhone while working remotely or on the go.
• Easily clock in and out with 1-touch
• GPS tracking of transaction locations
• Transfer departments with department level validation per employee
• View total hours worked by pay code in the current and prior pay periods
• View punches for today and any day previously worked
• View up to date benefit time balances
• Continuous operation even when offline
• Supervisors can view their employees’ punches, total hours, and benefit time balances
• PayClock Online Administrators can easily control what parts of the app they would like their employees to have access to
• This app requires a PayClock Online account, with mobile access enabled for each employee.
• Employees must have a validated email address and password.
WHAT IS PAYCLOCK ONLINE
• PayClock Online is comprehensive online cloud-based time and attendance system
• Automatically calculates worked hours, including overtime, based on customizable work rules
• Employees can clock in and out from their computer, a physical time clock (sold separately), or using this mobile app on their smartphone or tablet
• Integrates hours with the most popular payroll providers and applications such as ADP®, Paychex®, QuickBooks®, and more
• Powerful employee scheduling
• Comprehensive reporting capabilities, including exports to Excel or PDF
• Easy to use benefit time accruals
• Free customer support is available to all PayClock Online users.
What's New in this version
This release contains several minor changes to improve stability, security, and feature enhancements including:
• The Daily Overview displays the Day of the Week.
• Resolved an issue causing the app to crash in certain situations.
• Resolved an issue where problems with a user’s password would cause a “cannot log in while offline” message.
• Resolved an issue where users could not read notes/text using dark mode on the mobile device in multiple parts of the app.