PerfectServe Practitioner APK
APK Version History
About Radio FM 90s
This mobile app is for physicians, physician assistants and other credentialed medical staff or advanced practice providers that work in both inpatient and outpatient settings.
Get only the communications you need. No more unnecessary interruptions. No more lost or delayed messages. Protect your caller ID. Collaborate instantly with other physicians and care team members.
PerfectServe® is healthcare’s most intelligent system of clinical communications – an integrated set of solutions designed to unite physicians, nurses and other care team members across inpatient and outpatient settings and facilitate communication-driven workflows for timely care team collaboration.
WITH THE PERFECTSERVE PRACTITIONER APP, YOU CAN:
- Send a secure message to colleagues, including text messages, clinical photos, voice
messages and group messages.
- Automatically identify and connect to the colleague you need to reach at that particular moment in time with Dynamic Intelligent Routing®.
- Securely call patients while protecting your caller ID privacy and overcoming caller ID
block. When you call a patient, your office number — not your personal mobile number
— appears as the caller ID.
- Instantly sign on or off call or change who is covering call. The changes take effect immediately.
- Easily change how you are reached based on your predefined communication
- Change your status for those situations when you cannot be contacted directly (e.g., in surgery, clinic,
etc.) with just a click. All communications will be automatically routed to the right back-up colleague.
- View and manage patients assigned to your group and manage which provider is caring for each.
- Easily capture charges at the point of care in just a couple of clicks to avoid lost charges and speed
- Access 24/7/365 personal assistance from the Support Center.
PLEASE READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING:
To use this app, your organization must be a PerfectServe client. If you are unsure of your organization’s status, please contact your IT department. Call 866.844.5484 to learn more about PerfectServe.
Upon initial sign-in, please use your provided PerfectServe username and password
What's New in this version
- Resolved defect with push opening to blank message
- Resolved defect with broken All PerfectServe searches