Roger Phillips Mushrooms 1.2.0 APK
APK Version History
About Radio FM 90s
The most comprehensive identification tool for fungi, toadstools, field mushrooms, truffles, puffballs and brackets.
Lists more than 1500 species of mushroom, with over 2,500 photographs.
Suitable for occasional collectors and expert mycologists.
This application offers the most complete series of wild mushrooms and other fungi across Europe and North America. It features over 2,500 photographs of 1,560 fungi species, including edible, hallucinogenic, poisonous mushrooms, truffles, puffballs and brackets and is the perfect guide for identifying mushrooms. The species have been collected in the wild by Roger Phillips and other senior mycologists from both America and Europe. The images show each mushroom from many different angles, and often in their different stages of maturity to aid identification. Also included are descriptive keys, details of size, shape, color, habitat, and symbols to indicate edibility.
* No internet connection needed
* Detailed texts on over 1,500 mushrooms including scientific names, synonyms (including European names)
* Over 2,600 photographs, all zoomable using tap-to-zoom
* Full database list with facility to search texts to find strings (e.g. common names)
* Search by: Visual Appearance, Edibility (choice, edible, inedible, hallucinogenic, poisonous, and deadly), Fungus Colour, Normal Size, Cap Type, Stem Type, Flesh, and Habitat
* Search by over 50 individual mushroom attributes with numbers of exact and partial matches returned customizable
* Color/symbols for at-a-glance check of edibility
* Naming: The common names of the different mushrooms are also included together with French and German and other important names, the Latin names are all included.
* Save species to ‘favorites’
* Texts include details of microscopic analysis of spores for greater accuracy of identification
What's New in this version
I'm about to start making some design changes soon as well as including an option for better quality images.