ABILITY WFM APK
APK Version History
About Radio FM 90s
The ABILITY SMARTFORCE workforce management application, previously known as ShiftHound, is the leader in cloud-based staff scheduling and Human Capital Management software. Healthcare organizations across the country use ABILITY SMARTFORCE to reduce labor costs by preventing overtime, decreasing employee turnover, and increasing scheduling efficiency, communication, and compliance to right-staffing ratios/HPPD/$PPD. Using ABILITY SMARTFORCE, management and employees gain back valuable time to do what they do best – provide quality care. Customers choose ABILITY SMARTFORCE because of its extremely simple to use interface, quick implementation time, and proven ability to deliver immediate ROI thorough cost savings, increased efficiencies, and better quality of life for their managers and staff.
The ABILITY SMARTFORCE WFM tools include:
Online Staff Scheduling
- Online point-and-click-scheduling, schedule by template for staff working set, repeatable shifts week after week, and last-minute availability.
- Managers can dynamically view schedules in one-week, two-week, four-week or six-week formats, with additional customizable display options related to needs, staffing levels and the entire schedule. Important decision-making information down to the employee level is displayed and can be sorted on one screen.
- Supervisors can easily oversee patient flow and redirect and allocate resources across their organization using SupervisorView. Staffing and census for each care area is displayed on a single screen giving supervisors instant understanding of staffing and bed availability house wide.
Open Shift Management
- With the use of OSM, you can engage your staff in a positive way to tackle the challenge of scheduling your unit and facility together with your staff collaboratively. They request open shifts that they are qualified for and managers can approve, or decline based on important information such as overtime and seniority.
- xPPD/HPPD scheduling is simple with a tool that automates the process and gives you immediate visibility to your staffing levels (under or over the target) given any census or anticipated census for all job types on your unit.
- A rules-based tool that provides managers with the ability to fill holes in the schedule quickly and fairly, meeting staffing level requirements. The AutoScheduler can create balanced schedules and includes rules for shift assignment that can be defined by employee availability and seniority.
- Certain organizations or departments often work as teams or pods and scheduling, tracking, and managing these groups can be very difficult with spreadsheets or outdated scheduling systems. TeamScheduler alleviates the difficulty and time required to schedule teams and streamlines the day-to-day adjustments.
Credentialer® - Credentialer is fully integrated with the ABILITY SMARTFORCE online scheduling application, and gives all concerned parties in the organization the ability to track credentials and related data for all staff members, including certifications, licenses, etc. – and includes the ability to upload documents and receive alerts for expirations.
- Making sure that data is in sync and seamlessly shared between HR, Scheduling, and Time & Attendance systems allows your managers and staff to focus on their jobs-at-hand instead of double entering and constantly updating the same data across systems.
What's New in this version
App name change and stability improvements