Shopify: Ecommerce Business APK
APK Version History
About Radio FM 90s
Run your business wherever you are. Whether you have one or multiple Shopify stores, this app makes it easy for you to manage your orders and products, connect with staff, and track sales.
• Fulfill, refund, or archive orders for each of your store locations
• Print packing slips and shipping labels
• Manage tags and notes
• Add Timeline comments
• Track conversion right from your order details
• Create new draft orders and send them to your customers
• View fraud analysis
MANAGE PRODUCTS AND COLLECTIONS
• Add products manually or through barcode scan
• Edit item characteristics or variants
• Create and update automated or manual collections
• Manage tags and categories
• Define product visibility on sales channels
• Sync with 3rd party sites to sell on Etsy, Amazon, Ebay, and more
RUN MARKETING CAMPAIGNS
• Grow sales with a Google Smart Shopping campaign
• Create Facebook ads on the go
• Track results and get custom recommendations to improve your results over time
• Write new content for your blog
FOLLOW UP WITH CUSTOMERS
• Add and edit customer details
• Contact customers
• Create special discounts for holidays and sales
• Monitor discount code usage
REVIEW STORE PERFORMANCE
• View sales reports by day, week, or month
• Compare sales across your online store and other sales channels with a live dashboard
SELL ON MORE SALES CHANNELS
• Sell online, in-store and more
• Reach your customers on Instagram, Facebook and Messenger
• Sync inventory and orders across each channel
EXTEND YOUR STORE'S FEATURES WITH APPS AND THEMES
• Access your Shopify apps from orders, products, and customers, or right from the Store tab
• Browse our catalog of free themes and change your online store appearance
Shopify handles everything from marketing to payments, including mobile payments, a secure shopping cart, and shipping. Whether you want to sell clothes, jewelry, or furniture, Shopify has everything you need to run your ecommerce store.
What's New in this version
• Abandoned checkouts are now available! You can view potential customers from this new section in the Orders tab.
• Reports covering traffic sources, locations, and conversion are now available in the marketing section.
• US merchants can add shipping insurance when buying a label.
• The draft order page shows the last person to update it.
• On the order details screen, you can see where an order was created and you can also view customer-facing order status page from the menu.