Speech Therapy for Apraxia-1 APK
APK Version History
About Radio FM 90s
The NACD Home Speech Therapist tablet app is a convenient, effective tool for children with Childhood Apraxia of Speech/dyspraxia. It can also be used for:
• adults with apraxia
• speech therapists working with individuals with apraxia
• parents working with children with apraxia
• traditional articulation practice
Developed by the National Association for Child Development team, including a certified speech-language pathologist, the Apraxia app provides choices of different phonemes to target and moves through a progression of levels that challenge motor planning for speech.
Working at the syllable level, it begins at the production of single syllables and progresses through increasingly difficult production sequences all the way to the production of sequences of random syllables.
** Features **
• Choose from 8 different consonant groups (for a total of 19 consonant sounds) to target.
• For each group, choose from 8 levels to practice
• Detailed instructions explain how to choose an appropriate consonant group and practice level.
• Move through a logical progression of 8 different levels for motor planning for speech.
• Illustrations and audio provided for each syllable.
• Option to repeat levels, reset, or move to next level.
• Can also be used for straight articulation drill for particular phonemes.