SSTP VPN Client 2.20.13 APK
APK Version History
About Radio FM 90s
This app is a VPN client for the last VPN protocol developed by Microsoft.
The Secure Socket Tunneling Protocol (SSTP) is a mechanism to encapsulate Point-to-Point Protocol (PPP) traffic over an HTTPS protocol. This protocol enables users to access a private network by using HTTPS. The use of HTTPS enables traversal of most firewalls and web proxies.
The in-app purchase authorization is used only for voluntary donation to support the app development.
* EAP-TLS support (Authentication with certificates)
* EAP-MS-CHAPv2 support
* Fingerprint authentication (Require at least Android 6.0)
* IPv6 support
* Port knocking
* Connect on demand
* Auto connect on boot
* Auto connect/pause/disconnect on WiFi/Mobile/WiMAX up/down
* App filter (Require Android >= 5.0)
* Tasker/Locale plugin
* Android 7.0 quick settings tiles
* Android 7.1 dynamic shortcuts
* Support for HTTP/SOCKS proxies
* Support for customized HTTP headers
* Backup/restore configuration
Join to the SSTP VPN Client community (https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/107423754021932759425) and you will able to try the beta versions, read the news about the app and much more...
What's New in this version
* Fix: The "Remote host" field didn't accept IPv6 addresses
* New remote server optional field "Name"
* New option to disable a remote server entry
* Minor fixes/improvements