APK Version History
About Radio FM 90s
TouchTax provides easy and affordable offline access on your tablet or phone to all 7,700+ sections of the latest edition of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 (the Code), the Treasury Regulations in Title 26 of the Electronic Code of Federal Regulations (the Regulations), the Internal Revenue Bulletins since 2003, Circular 230, Revenue Procedures, Revenue Rulings, Notices and Announcements since 2003.
TouchTax supplements your physical copies of the Code, Regulations and IRBs (Rev. Rul., Rev. Proc., T.D., Temporary Regulations, etc.) and Circular 230 with electronic versions that are up-to-date, while giving you some frequently requested advanced features making it easy to read and manage the law.
The Code and Regulations incorporated into TouchTax are electronic adaptations of the official law published by the Office of the Law Revision Counsel of the United States House of Representatives, the Treasury Department and the U.S. Government Printing Office. As of November 28, 2020, TouchTax contains the latest publications of the Internal Revenue Code (updated through October 13, 2020 (Pub. L. 116-169)) and Regulations (Electronic Edition through November 22, 2020). The Internal Revenue Bulletins are updated approximately monthly from the official Internal Revenue Service sources.
Also includes easy access to all Revenue Procedures, Revenue Rulings, Notices, Announcements since 2003, as well as Circular 230!
The Code and Regulations within TouchTax are updated on a recurring basis (once or twice per year). Internal Revenue Bulletins, Revenue Procedures, Revenue Rulings, Notices and Announcements are updated approximately weekly and appear automatically on your device (as soon as it's connected to the Internet). Circular 230 contained in TouchTax is the official, final version of Circular 230 (Rev. 6-2014).
* Offline access to all sections of the Code and Regulations
* Offline access to the current version of Circular 230
* Offline PDF creation of any section of the Code, Regulations and other tax materials
* Easy access to all Revenue Procedures, Revenue Rulings, Notices and Announcements
* Crosslinks between Code and Regulations
* Keyword search of Code, Regulations, Internal Revenue Bulletins, Revenue Procedures, Revenue Rulings, Notices and Announcements
* Bookbrowse feature
* Table of contents and easy chapter, subchapter, etc. browsing
* Increase and reduce font size
* Email sections
* Take notes
* Open Code, Regulations, Internal Revenue Bulletins, Revenue Procedures, Revenue Rulings, Notices, Announcements and Circular 230 as PDF version
* Bookmark Code and Regulation sections
* Fullscreen view
If you enjoy using TouchTax, please consider leaving positive feedback in the application market. Read "Getting Started" on the support site for more information on how to get started with your Code and Regulation reading using TouchTax.
What's New in this version
Incorporates newest edition of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 and Treasury Regulations from the Electronic Code of Federal Regulations. Treasury Regulations now include "hotlinks" with quick cross references for Code and Regulations sections within text. New version also improves display of tables and general content within the Code and Regulations and makes other improvements in preparation for a tablet version of TouchTax. All updates still made available free of charge.