The MATCH PRISM® APK
APK Version History
About Radio FM 90s
The MATCH Program Rating and Interview Scheduling Manager, or The Match PRISM®, is a free downloadable tool from the National Resident Matching Program® that enables Main Residency Match ® and Specialties Matching Service® Fellowship Match applicants to track programs during the interview process and create program ratings that can be used to generate a rank order list in the NRMP’s web-based Registration, Ranking, and Results ® (R3) ® system.
Users of The MATCH PRISM® APP are able to:
• identify and select from a directory of programs where they interview
• add interview dates to their personal device calendar
• rate programs on a wide range of factors including quality of curriculum and training, program reputation, patient diversity, geographic location, and quality of residents
• enter “notes” about each program
• calculate a composite score for each program of interest
• develop a program summary to assist in developing a rank order list
• access official NRMP Match Events to review
What's New in this version
Data updates for the 2021 Main Residency Match®. New Matches and data updates for 2022 appointment year fellowships participating in the Specialties Matching Service®.