APK Version History
About Radio FM 90s
The Vegas.com app puts the Vegas lowdown at your fingertips, and delivers a heck of a time. Its mission is to go where no app has gone before in answering the age-old Las Vegas question: “What now?” Because having the most fun in Las Vegas isn’t just about what you’re doing now. It’s about what you’re doing next.
This is a useful, intuitive-to-you, real-time, insider-sourced, comprehensive connection to fun in Las Vegas, serving up all the information you need, the way you want it, so you can have the best time possible when you’re in Las Vegas.
If you're not in Vegas, the app allows you to easily plan and book your upcoming Vegas vacation. And, when you're in Vegas, the app really shines. It:
• Geo-informs results so you know what’s happening near you.
• Geo-locates you in relation to target destinations. So “where’s the bathroom?” is really “where’s the nearest bathroom?”
• Allows you to wishlist all your favorite Vegas experiences.
• Presents information in both object and theme sets, so for instance, you can look up spas, attractions, or magic shows as easily as you can look up Off the Beaten Path, All-Night Party, or Hangover Helpers (most likely in that order).
• Allows you to search for your Vegas experience by date, interest, staff picks and more.
Vegas.com is the only online travel agency in the world that can invite you to Las Vegas, not just tell you to go there. We live in Vegas. We work here, play here and party here, and we know this city cold. We’re your Vegas insiders. That means we can give you all the on-the-ground and behind-the-scenes intelligence you need to know what’s happening and what’s hot. Plus, we serve up the best deals on hotels, air + hotel packages, shows, tours, attractions, dining and nightlife. In a city with lots to do and lots of secrets, it pays to know someone who can help you go from having a nice, pleasant time to having the time of your life. We’re Vegas.com. We give you Vegas From the Inside™.
What's New in this version
We made a few minor updates and bug fixes.