Hardcode (VR Game) APK
APK Version History
About Radio FM 90s
1) Please don't leave 1-star review just to ask a question. Use our forum for a questions: http://hard-vr.com/forum
2) If you can't pass gamepad calibration - use our forum to describe your problem: http://hard-vr.com/forum
3) If you use a PS4 controller you may notice an input lag. It's a known problem of DualShock4 and there is no way to fix it on the game side. Read more: https://goo.gl/wkVsGl
4) If you use a Moga controller: Switch your controller to [B] mode before using it with our game.
5) If you have Gear VR device, get HARDCODE for Gear VR here: http://keys.hard-vr.com
6) You can use Daydream View headset, but Daydream controller is not yet supported.
HARDCODE is a 3rd person VR shooter game for mobile VR headsets like Google Cardboard, Samsung Gear VR, Homido, Fibrum, etc.
- Fast action in virtual reality.
- Full use of a gamepad controller.
- Single player missions and online multiplayer.
- HARDCODE supports any mobile headsets (Google Cardboard, Daydream, Homido, Fibrum, etc.)
- The shooter is compatible with most of bluetooth gamepads supported by Android.
- The first fun game with multiplayer inside.
- The mode makes you fully immersed in one battle with your friends.
- Multiplayer continuously gets better. I need feedback from you to make your playing experience super awesome :)
I want to bring more fun to the game and work to make HARDCODE friendly with other virtual reality displays like Samsung Gear VR, Oculus Rift, HTC Vive (Steam VR).
For more info on HARDCODE, you may follow me on Twitter:
You can support me on Patreon
You can discuss HARDCODE in our public Google Group
And in our Discord server
Enjoy playing in virtual reality!
P.S. First person view is terrible! Please stop asking for it :)
What's New in this version
- New 'Roguelike' VR mission
- Unlock 3 MP maps
- Auto change MP maps after 3 matches
- Kick idle players from MP matches
- Fix bug with flag sticked to killed player in CTF
- Don't show MP notifications in single player missions
- Don't decrease VR mission level on Game Over
- Change camera movement in menus
PS. I need your help to test future verions of the game http://goo.gl/eBVPb0