Jigsaw Crossword APK
APK Version History
About Radio FM 90s
Recreate a crossword with jigsaw pieces. The letters on the pieces help you complete the puzzle. Easy to use interface, drag and drop puzzle pieces across the screen.
This game is also known as pieceword, bits & pieces, jigcross, jigsnip and building blocks.
The words to find are in English, or you can play in 35 other languages.
• Play an unlimited number of different puzzles!!
• Multiple difficulty options. Play one of 10 built in difficulty levels, or use the custom mode to configure the difficulty of the game to exactly what you want
• Four different sizes of puzzle piece are possible
• Pieces can start outside the grid (classic version), or all are randomly placed on the grid and are then swapped to find the solution (ideal for smaller screens)
• Designed for fun games from the smallest mobile phones up to the largest tablets
You can configure:
1) Grid size
Specify exactly how many columns and rows to use (from 3 to 20). Even non square grids (e.g. 12x15) are possible
2) Difficulty settings
Change the difficulty of the puzzles, from easy to very difficult
Choose the language of the word list, from a large range of downloadable dictionaries. 36 languages are currently available (see below)
Can be played in portrait or landscape mode. Just rotate your device and the display adjusts automatically
This app gives you the ultimate power to play the game just the way you want.
1) As words are formed, then valid words are highlighted
2) You can choose to have one or more pieces placed into their correct position at the beginning of the game
3) During the game, you can request a random puzzle piece to be placed into its correct position
4) You can ask the game if a selected puzzle piece is in the correct position
Each game is assigned a difficulty level from 0 (easy) to 9 (very hard). The difficulty level is determined by the settings or the difficulty selector. Each difficulty level maintains the high scores (measured by fastest time to complete the game). The game displays the best 20 scores for each difficulty level.
Other features unique to this app:
1) View the definition of the word from an online dictionary (internet connection required)
2) When you play with a word list in a foreign language, the word definition will (where possible) be in your own language. This is great for language learning!
You can play this app in the following languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Finnish, Polish, Hungarian, Czech, Russian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Greek, Indonesian, Romanian, Serbian, Serbo-Croatian, Slovak, Slovene, Turkish, Ukrainian, Afrikaans, Albanian, Azeri, Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Catalan, Galician, Tagalog
What's New in this version
1) New languages: Afrikaans, Albanian, Azeri, Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Catalan, Galician, Tagalog
2) The tutorial is now translated into all supported languages