7 Cups: Online Therapy for Mental Health & Anxiety APK
APK Version History
About Radio FM 90s
Feeling worried, sad, stressed or lonely? Need to talk to someone? Download 7 Cups now for FREE anonymous emotional support, therapy & counseling from therapists, trained active listeners & support groups. With easy to use text chats,
7 Cups Online Therapy App Features:
• Chat 1-1 with a listener 24/7
• Find support in online group chat rooms & community forums
• Access online text therapy & counseling with licensed therapists
• Relax with 300 free mindfulness exercises
• Get personalized mental health care with our free wellness test
• Boost your mood, ease your anxiety & help your depression with mindfulness activities
• Learn & grow from short mental health videos
Thousands of people use 7 Cups, winner of the Stanford MedicineX Prize for Healthcare Systems Design, every week to help their anxiety, depression & overall mental health.
Emotional Support & Counseling Online & On Demand:
Feeling stressed, anxious, or depressed? Having relationship problems? Sometimes you need someone to talk to. Finding a therapist or counselor can be time-consuming and expensive, and you can’t always talk to friends, family, or coworkers.
Now you can get emotional support anytime, anywhere with 7 Cups. Get the mental health help you need, fast and free, in a way that fits your life.
We start you on a “growth path” that will encourage and support you as you take daily steps to improve your anxiety, depression & mental heath.
7 Cups Online Therapy & 1-1 Chat in the Media:
Founded by a licensed psychologist, 7 Cups has been featured in LifeHacker (“Technology can help you find someone to chat with about your problems to, or even connect you with a professional that can offer lasting, long-term help”), Medical Daily (“Talking therapy for people on-the-go”), and TechCrunch (“One of the top 8 startups from Y Combinator’s Summer ’13 Demo Day”).
100% Confidential Mental Health Help & Chat:
Remain 100% anonymous. No one will ever know who you are—not even your listeners, counselor or therapist.
7 Cups’ Listeners Care About You:
Our listeners are volunteers. They aren’t getting paid; they’re here because they want to help.
We have over 450,000 trained listeners and licensed therapists to help you. Listeners provide support across 189 countries and in 140 languages. Each listener has a profile with reviews and a list of categories that they specialize in, ranging from panic attacks and bullying to eating disorders, surviving a breakup, and more.
When you find the listener you want, connect instantly via chat. Chat with a new listener each time or pick one and develop a deeper ongoing relationship.
FAST & FREE:
The app is free to download and all listeners are available to chat 100% free. After you download the app, you can start a conversation in less than 60 seconds.
Terms of Service - https://www.7cups.com/Documents/TermsOfService
What's New in this version
- Notification toast position update
- Forum post image upload & position added
- Auto-open keyboard in rich text editor on Android
- Path details to full screen
- Loading spinner, Internal and deep linking updates
- General request queue button overlap fix