Auriga Bebop APK
APK Version History
About Radio FM 90s
Be the eyes of your Bebop! A new and immersive flying experience.
The Auriga Bebop application allows an addictive and enjoyable flying experience.
Auriga Bebop App allows you to place yourself in the "pilot’s seat" of your Bebop by monitoring a video feed during the flight. Thus, as you watch the view from the camera you can also see your batteries voltage, altitude, ascent/descent, speed, compass and a variety of other telemetry readouts.
On Auriga Bebop is also available for FPV Headset with the Camera Head Tracking feature available for an even more immersive feeling.
Auriga Bebop can be connected to the Bebop drone by Skycontroller 1 and 2 or Bluetooth controller on single or headset views. Skycontroller can also works in combination with Bluetooth Joypad or a Mini Gamepad for additional features.
• Two FPV Headset Views for VR goggles and Parrot goggles.
• Single view flight interface.
• HUD displays to overlay the slide bars of the speed, altitude, gyroscope and compass.
• On Screen Display to display the data status and warnings.
• Camera Head Tracking features (just on FPV headset mode).
• Flight parameters and flight profiles settings.
• Drone and VR glasses Calibrations features.
• Joypad and Flypad buttons configurable.
• Headtrack smoothness.
• Banked turn.
• Phisical limit.
• Video stabilization OFF.
• Manual/automatic switching of the Drone/Pilot views.
• Flight Data.
• White balance and exposure adjusting.
• Altitude Limit OFF.
• WiFi settings.
• Video/Photo settings.
• Time lapse mode.
• Battery alarm threshold settings.
• Low battery warning RTH setting.
• Hand Launch features (not available for Bebop1)
• Multi language support.
• ILS Instrument Landing System (for Parrot Disco only)
DISPLAY INFORMATION AVAILABLE
• Skycontroller Battery Status.
• Bebop drone Battery Status.
• Wifi Signal Strength.
• Return To Home.
• Head Tracker Status.
• Video Recording Status.
• Flight Time.
• Speed slide bar.
• Altitude slide bar.
• Artificial Gyroscope Horizon.
• Antenna pointer indicator.
• Compass slide bar.
• Home Marker.
• Altitude Above Sea Level.
• Center camera indicator.
• Satellites indicator.
• Tips Windows.
• Air speed (Disco only)
To set your preferences are available the following menus:
• DISPLAY SETTINGS: to set the display preferences like navigation unit, HUD & OSD display and image settings for FPV headset.
• HEADTRACK SETTINGS: head tracker working mode.
• FLIGHT SETTINGS: to set the flight parameters and the user profiles
• VIDEO/PHOTO SETTINGS: to set video, recording and photo mode.
• JOYPAD/FLYPAD SETTINGS: to map controller buttons
• RTH AND BATTERY: to set return delay time,home position: take off or pilot position and battery warnings threshold.
• For the best head tracking performance be sure that your smartphone is provided of these sensors:
• Android version 4.4.2 and higher.
Auriga Bebop software is compatible with the following Parrot devices:
• Skycontroller 1
• Skycontroller 2
• Skycontroller Black edition
• Parrot goggles
• Bebop 1
• Bebop 2
• Bebop 2 Power
What's New in this version