Avenza Maps: Offline Mapping APK
APK Version History
About Radio FM 90s
Avenza Maps, #1 app for hiking, biking and all trails. Featuring maps from National Geographic, national parks and many! On your next adventure, stay on track with GPS using offline mobile maps. Make your own maps? Import your own custom maps and never get lost off the grid.
Explore the largest mobile Map Store of hiking, topographic, cycling, city, nautical, travel, and trail maps. Featuring maps from professional publishers including National Geographic, National Park Service, and the US Forest Service. Discover maps for your next camping, fishing, or backpacking trip with your family and friends. Navigate confidently when off-roading or taking those backcountry trails. Precisely identify your location with what3words and stay safe wherever you are.
Whether you’re an avid outdoors person or exploring a new city, Avenza Maps is free and the best map app for recreational use. Maps are available for free or purchase from the in-app Map Store. Plus subscription is available for unlimited custom map imports. Pro subscription is available for professional users with full access to all features and mapping tools.
Avenza Maps for your offline adventures on all trails!
ENHANCE YOUR MAPS WITH THESE FEATURES
• Locate your realtime GPS position and find direction, even when offline
• Record GPS tracks during your activities
• Navigate to features using compass tools
• Add photos and notes to any location ... and share them!
• Add placemarks to your app and style them with recreational symbols
• Measure distances and estimate times
EXPLORE THE MAP STORE
Search and download maps by activity, category, and specific publishers
Premium maps from
• National Geographic
• Backroad Mapbooks
• New York - New Jersey Trail Conference
• USFS (United States Forest Service)
• USGS (United States Geological Survey)
• FAA (Federal Aviation Administration)
• NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration)
• BLM (Bureau of Land Management)
• DeLorme Atlas & Gazetteer / Garmin
• National Park Service
• And thousands more!
A free account lets you access all of your past map downloads
GET MORE WITH AVENZA MAPS PLUS
For recreational and power users, this subscription allows you to import an unlimited number of your own maps.
GET EVEN MORE WITH AVENZA MAPS PRO
For professionals and organizations who require an offline mapping solution with location awareness and more features and tools.
• Unlimited import of your own geospatial PDF, GeoPDF®, and GeoTIFF maps
• Geofencing, GPS averaging, additional coordinate display formats, custom symbol sets
• Connect high-accuracy GPS devices including Trimble, Bad Elf, and Dual via Bluetooth
• Collect point, line, and area features
• Import and export Esri® Shapefiles
• Supports GPX, KML, KMZ, CSV
• Priority Technical Support
• Avenza Maps Pro subscription required for commercial, academic, government, and professional use
We can help! Go to support.avenzamaps.com
CONNECT WITH US
What's New in this version
Thanks for using Avenza Maps! This update includes:
- Dark mode and updated light mode colours
- All measurement units (distance, speed, angle, and pace) now managed through Settings
- Added measurements units (Pro only): chains and milliradians
- Map Store updates: ability to search for maps by coordinates, return of the navigation bar, and retirement of the legacy version of the Map Store
- Other usability enhancements and improvements