Conference Call Dialer Pro APK
APK Version History
About Radio FM 90s
Quick and easy way to join conference calls (aka ATC, Audio Tele Conferencing) with a single touch of your screen.
Conference Call Dialer Pro is created for people who join multiple conference calls (sometimes called conf calls) in a day, especially while traveling (like driving a car, walking, jogging, etc) or working away from your computer. It reads data from your Android calendar and dials the proper gateway number providing also the conference code (aka participant access code), so that you don't need to memorize all the conference details. Conference calling has never being easier!
Additionally there is a widget available that makes Conference Call Dialer Pro even easier to use directly from your home screen.
Thanks to Conference Call Dialer Pro you will never again need to write down the participant code or search for the invitation in your email client. Everything is available right away at your finger tips. No need to create any external account (like with some other applications), it simply works right after downloading to your smartphone!
- Retrieve information about meetings from your calendar (outlook, gmail, etc) - you choose which one you want to use. Standard Android Calendar API is used for this capability.
- Dial into conference calls with conf code/participant code from the invitation - allows for selection if more than one conference code is found
- Manage and use multiple dial-in numbers/audio bridges (e.g. of your company and of your customers)
- View the details of each invitation
- A widget for the home screen for convenient "My conference call" and "Join current meeting" actions
- Quickly join your own conference call from every screen
- Automatic import of bridge numbers for selected companies
- Easy management of prefixes used to identify conference codes/participant codes in the invitation
- Handling of leader pins, direct phone numbers (must start with +)
- New smaller widget for the home screen
- Handling of # and blackberry style of phone numbers, so +PHONENUM#CONFCODE#LEADERPIN and +PHONENUMxCONFCODExLEADERPIN
- Default gateway per conference code
For more details about how CCD discovers information, please see FAQ at https://sites.google.com/site/conferencecalldialerhomepage/home
IMPORTANT - if your device has a "privacy guard" functionality included (e.g. CM 10.1 builds), don't forget to white-list Conf Call Dialer Pro. Otherwise you'll see no calendars on the calendar selection list.
Before you buy the Pro version, test your phone and your calendar and dialer application with the Free version. Some smartphones (like from Sony or OnePlus) seem not to expose proper API for placing conference calls.
The release cycle for the Pro version is by design not in sync with the Free version. In most cases features from the Free version get migrated to the Pro version approximately 2-4 weeks later to ensure optimal stability of the Pro version.
What's New in this version
New look and feel
Phone prefixes handling
Custom regex handling
Added "select and dial" option to select parameters to be used for calling
Let me know in case of any issues!