Custom Skin Creator Minecraft 5.1.6 APK
APK Version History
About Radio FM 90s
This is a skin editor for minecraft only, it is not a game.
Create and store your custom skins online right inside the app so they are accessible on any device.
Access special super hero characters, popular Minecraft skins, and favorite character as Minecraft skins!
- Unique Pin Allows you to easily share your skin collection with friends and family.
- Edit the skins you create color pixel by color pixel
- Import Skins you already have
- 360 Degree 3D View
- Upload to Minecraft.net
- Choose from Skin Color, Hair, Hats, Glasses, Pants, Jackets, Shirts, Helmets, and more coming.
- Save skins online so you can access them from any device.
- Minecraft 1.8+ Compatible
- Use these skins in Pocket Minecraft
- Girl and Boy Skins
- Favorite Characters Available as whole skins
- Easy to use, no art skills required
- Updated Regularly
Have a blast creating custom characters for Minecraft that you can customize down to the last detail. Over 1 Million combinations of skins to create.
If you are not in the mood to tweak the way your Minecraft skin looks, just choose from over thousands of pre-made popular Minecraft skins.
Have fun and share your creations with everyone.
For Computer Edition
1) Click the disk icon, save to skin collection.
2) Open Skin Collection
3) Click the upload to Minecraft.net Icon
4) Have Fun!
For PE Edition
1) Hit the disk Icon and save to your device.
2) Locate your new skin in your files on your phone in the MinecraftYourself Folder.
3) Move the skin to your gallery, or camera directory.
4) Open Minecraft Pocket Edition. Make sure you have advanced graphic settings on.
5) Open the skin choosing settings. Choose Custom, and add your skin.
Minecraftify is Exclusively for Android!
What's New in this version
- Bug Fixes
- Preparing for code rewrite
- Fixed Text being unreadable on the About Page
- Bug Fixes
- New Feature - Random Button. Have fun seeing what silly things are created randomly.
- Now if you accidently exit the app in the middle of a project the next time you open the app it will ask if you want to continue. If you want to work on the project you were last working on hit the "yes" button.