DroidSSTV - SSTV for Ham Radio APK
APK Version History
About Radio FM 90s
DroidSSTV lets you transmit and receive amateur radio (ham radio) slow scan TV (SSTV) on your Android Smartphone or Android tablet. This communications app is a great tool for portable amateur radio SSTV operation. Just connect your Android phone or tablet to an HF radio (or even set it next to the radio’s speaker), tune on to an SSTV frequency, and watch the pictures scroll onto the screen. DroidSSTV supports the ham radio modes Scottie 1, Scottie 2, Scottie DX, Martin 1, and Martin 2 at this time.
The features in the receiving modes include:
- Spectrum analyzer for easy tuning
- Auto synchronization ( auto slant correction)
- Auto mode detect
- VIS encoding (detects SSTV header and sets mode automatically)
- Level bar for adjusting the audio signal
- Auto save received pictures to SD Card.
- Share received pictures (Email , Dropbox etc.)
The features in the transmitting modes include:
- Pre-load up to 9 pictures from the SD Card into DroidSSTV’s gallery
- Adjust contrast, brightness and saturation
- Template editor for easily overlaying templates over images
- Macro’s for use with templates
What's New in this version
bug fix: sharing history crashed app. This should be fixed now.