English Grammar Spell Checker APK
APK Version History
About Radio FM 90s
Visit us at www.nounplus.net
- New update, TTS(Text to Speech) added. Listen to pronunciation.
Are you trying to write that perfect essay for school? Do you need to have your memos at work sound more professional? Wouldn't it be nice if you could have an easy reference guide in your pocket to help you when you aren't sure which word to use or which verb tense? Well now you can! That's what grammar checker is here for.
It is basically an grammar dictionary that will check your work for you! And you get the convenience of being able to carry it with you all the time.
Don't turn in that paper to your instructor until you've run grammar checker and fixed any little errors. Use it on your emails, so that your boss is impressed with your writing ability.
You can even use it if English is your second language, and you just want to study up a little because you desire to sound more like a native speaker.
What does English grammar checker cover?
Every type of tense you can think of including:
• Present Simple
• Present Perfect (have/has P.P)
• Past Simple
• Past Perfect (had P.P)
• Present Continuous
• Past Continuous (be + ing)
You also get everything you need on verbs and nouns such as:
• Regular and Irregular Verbs (make-made-made...)
• Regular and Irregular Nouns (child-children...)
• Modal Verbs (can, will, must, should, might, may...)
• Passive (be P.P )
• Questions and Auxiliary verbs
• Gerund (verb + ing)
• To-infinitive ( to+Verb)
In fact, grammar checker covers everything you need to write in a comprehensive manner in the English language. Look at these other features:
• Articles (a, an, the)
• Relative Clauses (which, that, what, who, where, how...)
• Adjectives (beautiful)
• Adverbs( beautifully...)
• Comparison (taller, more interesting...)
• Conjunction (and, or, nor )
• Subordinate Conjunction ( while, although, if...)
• Prepositions (in, with, in front of, at,...)
Online Free English Grammar Checker
Just check out all of the great positive review our app has received to see what people are saying about it.
Also, It can be a spell checker ( spelling check ) by changing the setting of your Android device. do spell check and grammar check when you write at the same time
What's New in this version
- Removed ad banner.
- Fixed redirecting to site.
- Improved accuracy.
- Added TTS(Text to Speech) feature.
- Improved UI.
- Added an indicator, which shows its status while loading the app.