International SOS Assistance APK
APK Version History
About Radio FM 90s
The International SOS Assistance App is an essential tool for you to make the most of your membership with International SOS. It is available exclusively to members whose organization offers the app to their travelers and expatriates. With the Assistance App, travelers and expatriates have a world of capability in their hand as it is the only medical and travel security app that is integrated into our global assistance infrastructure. The app is now available in English, French, German, Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
• Call for Assistance anytime– including before you even log in. You will reach your closest of our 26 Assistance Centres around the globe 24/7.
• Access mobile-friendly medical and travel security information and country guides to prepare before trips or expatriate assignments.
• Save up to 25 countries for quick access to frequently traveled destinations
• Instant and interactive access to the latest medical and security alerts for your current location or next destination. Receive push notifications for those alerts right to your device.
• App will display your travel itineraries for members using International SOS’ TravelTracker solution - requires login via email.
• App works in airplane mode after your first successful login, read cached alerts while offline.
Logging In & Personalization:
• Login via your corporate/organizational email address – no need to memorise membership numbers
• If you would rather login with your personal email address, you will simply be prompted to enter your membership number
• Create your Profile once logged in to ensure your opt-in mobile check-ins alert your company of your trip’s milestones.
• Your completed profile also allows you customized service when you call the Assistance Centre via the Assistance App.
What's New in this version
v6.1.3 of the Assistance App gives you access to the International COVID-19 Impact Scales and
restrictions within the location guides. Use this powerful information to help you make critical travel
decisions, plan for the future, and stay healthy at home or abroad. Built on International SOS’
unparalleled medical and security risk rating methodology, the dynamic COVID-19 Impact Scales assess
the current impact of the disease on domestic operations and inbound travel throughout the world