iSyncr: Sync iTunes to Android 6.0.34 APK
APK Version History
About Radio FM 90s
Sync your Apple iTunes music library with your Android devices.
• iTunes music, podcasts, and videos over WiFi or USB
• Playlists, ratings, play counts, skip counts, last played date, and last skipped date
• Sync to internal or sd card storage!
• Automatic wireless syncing of your music and videos on a schedule
• Album art with your music to enjoy on your phone
• Multiple iTunes Libraries
• Quick setup, sync directly with your existing iTunes playlists and libraries
• Sync your MP3 downloads from your phone back to your iTunes library
• Sync Android playlists back to your computer
This free version is limited to 100 songs per playlist and 1 playlist at a time.
Note: This app will not sync copy protected music or videos but will alert you to which songs will not play be synced to your device. iSyncr requires iSyncr Desktop (free) to run on your computer to sync with iTunes. iTunes for Windows, or iTunes for Mac OS required. © 2018 JRT Studio LLC | iSyncr is a trademark of JRT Studio LLC | iTunes is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
What's New in this version
Enjoying iSyncr? Help us out with a good rating! Having issues? Please email iSyncr@jrtstudio.com so that we can help.
* Version 6.0
* Full Android 8.0 support
* Version 5.14
* Fixes broken skip counts
* New ability to require charging for scheduled syncs
* Reverse syncing playlists is now a setting
* Lots of bug fixes
* Version 5.12
** Fixes skip-count issues
** Fixes NPE in WiFi playlists