KeyChord - Piano Chords/Scales APK
APK Version History
About Radio FM 90s
The 2.0 version has been featured on Google Play and made it to the top selling list!!
Keychord is the dynamic dictionary / reference app for piano chords and scales. Use it to find all the scales and chords! Also included is a 88 key multitouch piano!
Easy virtual keyboard to lookup and play around with all chords and scales. Lots of chordtypes and scaletypes to choose from. Also reverse lookup and staff view.
Included is the 7 octave scrollable multitouch minipiano with 128 different sounds from Mini Piano Pro.
- 50+ ChordTypes
- 100+ ScaleTypes
- Note Names
- Component Intervals
- Reverse Chord & Scale Lookup, including Partial Chords
- Inversions / Slashed Chords
- Staff View
- Favorite and recent Chordtypes
- Hear every Chord and Scale
- Full 88 key multitouch virtual piano from Mini Piano Pro
- Record songs as midi and set them as ringtone
KeyChord is built around a virtual keyboard that you can use to interact with the selected chord- or scaletype. You can for instance tap on a key to make it the root of the chord or you can longpress a selected chordnote to invert the chord to that position. Same goes for scales. Tap a already selected rootnote for different kind of information modes like note-names or intervals.
Everything is dynamic, we don't use a database to give you a few predefined chord locations, but we know how a chord works and let you select a chord everywhere you want.
To add to the dynamic nature of this app, we also included a reverse lookup, both for chords and scales. Easily select the notes of the chord you have in mind (or have discovered on your piano) and let KeyChord tell you how it's called. It supports even missing notes (Like CMaj7 (no 5th)).
Audio playback is also enabled in all modes.
As bonus the playable piano from Mini Piano Pro (128 sounds and 5 octaves) is included.
What's New in this version
- Support a lot more languages
- Add new songs to piano and improve song mode rendering performance
- Added proper rendering of ♯ and ♭
- Added option to change note names like 'Do - Re - Mi' or German 'H'
- Reverse chord and scale lookup displays more info, like component intervals when chord/scale is found
- Improved swipe detection in staff view, for playing or inverting.
- Improved layout for tablet