Maya - Period, Fertility, Ovulation & Pregnancy APK
APK Version History
About Radio FM 90s
Winner of Facebook's prestigious FbStart Apps of the Year award for 2017!
Maya is an easy and fun to use period tracker (menstrual cycle calendar). Use Maya to track your periods, related symptoms, mood swings, pregnancy and your overall health.
★ FEATURES ★
- Period / menstrual phases in intuitive color codes
- Automatic and accurate prediction of ovulation / fertility
- Track pregnancy with helpful tips everyday
- Community of users and experts to answer your health queries
- Backup data to account and sync to multiple devices
- Password protection for high privacy
- Easy entry of past cycles
- Tweak menstrual cycle length and flow length
- Prediction for start of cycle in the coming months
- Options to log love, weight and temperature
- Options to log symptoms and moods
- Graphs for weight and temperature
- View statistics and history
- Set vital reminders to the phone’s calendar
- Widget that auto updates everyday
- Themes to match your style
★ PERMISSIONS REQUIRED ★
- Personal information: To insert reminders for cycle phases into the device calendar (No other confidential information is accessed. No emails are sent without permission)
- Network access: To backup and sync data
- Vibration control: For notifications
- In-app purchase: Go Premium
- Location Permission: To improve accuracy
- Camera Permission : To publish posts with images on the Maya forum.
For any support, queries or suggestions, write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay tuned to new features, updates and releases. Follow us at:
What's New in this version
★ Pill Reminder: An updated pill reminder with the option of tracking 24 day pill packs, in addition to the existing 21 and 28 day options.
★ Additional Contraceptive Reminder: We have now added support for vaginal ring, in addition to the existing pill reminders.
★ Custom Cycle Reminders: Set custom reminders based on your menstrual cycle. For eg: Set a reminder for intake of hormone pills on day 10–14 of your cycle.