Orxify: Tor VPN APK
APK Version History
About Radio FM 90s
Protect your privacy, hide your location, and bypass site blocks.
Orxify (previously Anonify) is an add-on for Orxy (http://goo.gl/IQhvIc) that enables the Protect All Apps feature. It is not a stand-alone app, and does not create an icon when installed.
Orxify protects all the network traffic using The Onion Router (Tor) network. Tor encrypts the data and sends it through random points across the world to hide where the connection started. For example, while using Orxify, a website you visit might think you're looking at it from another country. It's basically a Tor powered VPN.
Unlike other Tor proxies for android, Orxify automatically manages all app traffic transparently, without requiring special configuration or root access. No configuration and a simple UI prevent mistakes that could potentially leak information.
Orxify also lets apps understand .onion addresses, which are special names that point to hidden services within the Tor network, sometimes referred to as the 'Hidden Web,' 'Dark Net,' or 'Deep Web.' Try it out: http://3g2upl4pq6kufc4m.onion
Visit http://goo.gl/GHjqgs for more info on Tor, including tips on remaining anonymous and protecting yourself.
- If you log in to a website using your username and password, you are no longer anonymous to that website.
- Logging in to sensitive sites while using Orxify, such as online banking or email sites, is not recommended. These sites usually have checks to verify your identity using your common locations. If you suddenly appear as logging in from another country, you may get blocked. You must also be careful to ensure proper HTTPS is used to prevent someone from seeing your password. It's best to simply avoid these sites to be safe.
- Google search will sometimes present a CAPTCHA while Orxify is enabled. If it persists, try using another anonymous friendly search engine such as http://ddg.gg (or http://3g2upl4pq6kufc4m.onion)
- Optionally let some apps bypass Tor, like banking and email apps, by selecting them in the 'Bypass Tor For These Apps' list.
When you first start Orxify, it will ask permission to start a VPN session with a warning. The Android VPN service is used only for controlling the network. Think of it as a VPN over Tor. No external VPN services are used or required.
Email any bugs, comments, or questions. Not all devices support Orxify. If Orxify does not work for your device, email for a refund. 48 hour money back satisfaction guarantee.
Note: Rooting is not required. No external VPN is used or required. Anonimizing traffic can be slow: it may be sent over many hops around the world. All supported traffic from all apps is anonymized. Unsupported traffic is blocked. No traffic will pass until the anonimizer is ready. Samsung devices running Android < 4.3 have demonstrated the most compatibility issues. The Samsung app com.sec.msc.nts.android.proxy interferes with Orweb, please disable it if you have connectivity problems: Settings->Applications->Application Manager->com.sec.msc.nts.android.proxy -> Turn Off.
Follow @orxify for updates: https://twitter.com/orxify
This product is produced independently from the Tor® anonymity software and carries no guarantee from The Tor Project about quality, suitability or anything else. Do not use without knowing the inherent risks and limitations of Tor. Use at your own risk.
What's New in this version
- Fix crash when selecting bypass apps on newer versions of android
- Bug fixes
- 64-bit support
- Bug fixes
- New advanced options with Orxy 1.4.0:
-- Allow certain apps to bypass Tor
-- Disable Tor controlled DNS
- Performance improvements
- New name: Orxify
- Removes launcher
- Reduces install size
- Now a plugin for the free Orxy app (http://goo.gl/IQhvIc)