Pedi Safe Medications APK
APK Version History
About Radio FM 90s
• PubMed Reference for every Drug
• Pediatric & Adult Weight-Based Doses
• Color Coded Weights
• Airway Equipment Selection & Size
• Normal Vitals Signs for Pediatrics
• ACLS & PALS Emergency Medications
• Hide Drugs you don't use
• Simplify the Medication Delivery System
Download Pedi Safe Now and Join 77,200 healthcare professionals that reference PediSafe!
The Best Pediatric Emergency Medications App has been completely recoded and optimized the most recent iOS. Every medication has an accompanied PubMed reference. To view the reference, swipe right to left on the drug then click "Citation."
Pedi Safe is a rapid reference for nurses, paramedics, respiratory therapist, PA, ARPN, physicians and other healthcare professionals who care for pediatric patients in an emergency or critical care environment.
An advanced airway management and cardiac resuscitation app. In an emergency, healthcare providers can quickly identify a patient's color coded weight, and then Pedi Safe displays weight based dosing, equipment sizes, and normal vital signs. An excellent reference, that requires clinical judgement to treat a patient's specific medical condition!
Two board certified Anesthesiologists whom have been trusted to develop apps for Hospira and Pfizer, have created PediSafe as a reference and not as a substitute for clinical judgement.
iAnesthesia also develops other point-of-care solutions:
• ACLS Rhythms: Resuscitation Guidelines & ECG Advisor
• Instant ECG: An Electrocardiogram Interpretation Guide
• Pedi Safe: ICU, OR, ED Medications
• Drug Infusion: An IV Medication Calculator
What's New in this version
Complete Rebuild of Pedi Safe optimized for Android
PubMed references for every Drug
- View Citation by swiping right to left on the drug
Hide specific Drugs you don't use
- for each weight category selectively hide drugs you don't want to see
If you are among the 77,200 healthcare professionals that are using PediSafe and value the app, please help us and support future development by leaving a review for PediSafe.